Follow us for the
latest news, updates
1-4 Loop Fire Alarm Control Panel
The EMTECT MxPro 5 series is fully expandable from 1 to 4 loops and supplied with 4 on-board sounder circuits, 20 programmable zonal LEDs with slide-in labels, and 25 System LEDs for information purposes. There are also 4 programmable function buttons with LED indication for confirmation of operation.
The control panel consists of the latest dual flash-based microprocessor technology combined with a high resolution, high contrast, graphical LCD display and tactile keypad providing a simple select and click programming aid for engineer configuration and end-user operation. Powerful cause-and-effect programming and enhanced trace diagnostics make the panel suitable for a wide range of site applications from small to large complex multi-area systems.
Fully programmable onsite via the onboard alphanumeric keypad, or PC-NeT configuration software.
PC Software: An extensive suite of user-friendly Windows-based PC software programs has been developed to enhance your experience when using MxPro 5 series fire panels. The suite incorporates a number of different programmes to include a configuration, service, logo and
virtual panel tool to allow the flexibility of the equipment to be fully explored.
Network: Simply adding a network card allows the panel to communicate with any other MxPro 5 / MxPro 4 fire panel, remote terminal, or network peripherals, such as ipGateway™ or BMS/graphical interface. The network operates as a true peer-to-peer system and can be configured in a fault-tolerant loop or radial format.
- 20 programmable Zonal / 25 System LEDs.
- Apollo, Argus Vega, Hochiki & Nittan Evolution* protocol
- Advanced graphical LCD user interface and support for up to 200 fire zones by default allowing full EN54 compliance without additional hardware.
- Dedicated USB & RS232 serial port for direct PC or modem connection.
- Installer friendly Auto-learn, Loop Detection and Onboard Scope facility for ease of commissioning and fault finding.
- The graphical display can be configured to operate with virtually any language or character set and allow the installer’s logo to be applied using the Logo application software.
- Integral P-Bus for system expansion via available option cards.
- Ad-NeT peer-to-peer network with up to 2000 zones
- Approved to BS EN54 part 2, 4 and 13.
|Base Technology||Dual flash-based processors with real-time clock, trace diagnostics, programmable languages and character sets|
|Display||White backlit 240 x 64 graphical LCD|
|LED Indicators||22 red (1 x Fire, 1 x More Alarms, 20 x Zonal Programmable), 1 green (Power), 13 amber and 12 bi-colour (Fault & System)|
|Controls||Alpha numeric keypad permitting Navigation, Reset, Mute, Silence, Resound, Evacuate, & 4x Programmable Push buttons|
Dual flash-based processors with real-time clock, trace diagnostics, programmable languages and character sets
White backlit 240 x 64 graphical LCD
22 red (1 x Fire, 1 x More Alarms, 20 x Zonal Programmable), 1 green (Power), 13 amber and 12 bi-colour (Fault & System)
Alpha numeric keypad permitting Navigation, Reset, Mute, Silence, Resound, Evacuate, & 4x Programmable Push buttons